Classic Collection Dog Drying Coats
Est. Delivery Time 3-5 Business Days
Our Drying Coat dries your dog in minutes and takes the hassle out of managing wet dogs. Imagine a car that isn’t mud splattered and whiffy, or a kitchen without a heap of smelly, damp towels. Simply slip the Drying Coat over your wet dog, fasten around the belly and neck with easy-to-use Velcro, and your job is done. The drying robe dries a dog quicker than you can and does all the work for you. Two layers of absorbent towelling wick away wet from your dog, and the soft cotton is comfortable and cosy for them to wear. No shivering in the back of the car, no wet dog smells, and no endless rubbing down.
The Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat is a double winner, for you and your dog.
- Recommended by Vets
- Great for calming dogs (perfect on bonfire night!)
- No hassle returns: if you’re not happy, we’re not happy
- Special feature: Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra deep collar - simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
1 Long adjustable collar/hood for drying soggy ears
2 Breathable double thickness natural cotton towelling for super fast wicking and comfort.
3 Adjustable velcro means no bulky uncomfortable buckles or ties for added comfort
4 Super wide belly flap covers the underside
5 Extra long fit for maximum coverage
Sizes are adjustable via a towelling ‘belly flap’, simply adjusted with Velcro straps.
To determine the right size for your dog, you need to know your dog’s weight and 'topline' (the topline is measured from the shoulder blades to the start of the tail).
Weight Is The Most Accurate Measurement
Use the Sizing Guide here to obtain an acurate size for your dog. If you still unsure do contact us for advice before commiting to a purchase
- Wash the coat before first use to avoid any possible colour transference
- Keep velcro fastened when the coat is not in use or for washing
- Wash with similar colours
- Gentle Tumber Dry